Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Why oh Why

Assalamualaikum. it has been a while since the last time i posted something here. mmm. actually kinda hating myself for the insecurities felt. why oh why. not sure whether he knows that I like him and i am not sure either he likes me or not. sometimes he hinted as into me and suddenly i feel the distance. the fi is out of scope already as i heard that he is currently with someone. huhu. pls oh pls. if mfa is the one, hopefully there will be a lot of hints. hopefully what came in my dream will be reality. pls oh pls. Insecurities Jess Glynne I've stretched myself too thin Tried to be everything Don't know how to love I can't wait too much I need a thicker skin To let nobody in Don't know how to guard My tears and my loss Dark nights, the silence eats me up But day comes and everything's enough I'm free but I'm fragile I'm happy but I'm worried I'm set up but I'm so afraid I get pins and needles When I think about it It catches me everyday I've got scars on my soul that I'm scared to show I cried in the morning but you'd never know I should let it be It's just my insecurities I should let it be It's just my insecurities I tried to raise my voice Air crowded by the noise Tripped up more than twice Those fools taught me right I bared my naked soul All on my painful flaws Wish I could open up Take in the love Dark nights, the silence eats me up But day comes and everything's enough, oh I'm free but I'm fragile I'm happy but I'm worried I'm set up but I'm so afraid I get pins and needles When I think about it It catches me everyday I've got scars on my soul that I'm scared to show I cried in the morning but you'd never know I should let it be It's just my insecurities I should let it be It's just my insecurities Every freckle on my skin has a reason Every scar that I have was worth bleeding Every curl on my head is a treasure (I think about it, I don't wanna lie, can't find it, ooh) I'm free but I'm fragile I'm happy but I'm worried Set up but I'm so afraid I get pins and needles When I think about it It catches me everyday I've got scars on my soul that I'm scared to show I cried in the morning but you'd never know I should let it be It's just my insecurities I should let it be It's just my insecurities I should let it be It's just my insecurities Songwriters: Janee Millicent Lucy Bennett / Jessica Hannah Glynne / Tobias Gad

No comments:

Post a Comment